Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Joy of Finger Painting

I decided to break out the finger paint for Emilia, this morning. I saw the idea on Pinterest, of course. I took painter’s tape and wrote Emilia’s name on a piece of paper. Then she went to work. She dove in slowly at first, but all was well and the project turned out great! I used paper that was made for finger painting, however I don’t think it was intended for tape. It stuck a little when I was pulling it off. Thanks to Bob Ross, “We don’t have mistakes here, we have happy accidents.” I would love to try this with canvas next time.

IMG_0806IMG_0809IMG_0811IMG_0816

Emilia enjoyed a little water play, this evening. She actually plays with her water table every evening after dinner.

IMG_0562
IMG_0574IMG_0577

Summer has been fun, but Autumn is right around the corner. I. Love. Fall. I anticipate it’s arrival every year. Maybe we will paint some colorful “happy little trees” soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! We love to fingerpaint and this we'll be fun to try! :) Emilia looks sweet as ever! Love the water table pics!

    ReplyDelete