Thursday, June 6, 2013

Build A Bear for Brother

I wanted to do something special with Emilia before her baby brother arrives very soon. So, I took her to Build A Bear Workshop. I wanted to get a bear for her and one for her brother, as well. I thought this would be a nice way for them to give gifts to each other. This was her first time building one, so she was very excited. I picked the bears. She picked the outfits for each. Of course her bear had to be a princess, and we chose a basketball player for her baby brother. She adores her Rapunzel Teddy and has been sleeping with it ever since. Basketball Player Teddy is waiting patiently in her brothers crib. I look forward to the moment she can give it to him, as well as so many more tender sibling moments they will share. Could be any day now!

IMG_4794IMG_4782
IMG_4787IMG_4788IMG_4791IMG_4793IMG_4796IMG_4805IMG_4806IMG_4809IMG_4813IMG_4818

No comments:

Post a Comment