Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to Preschool

It’s that time of year…back to school.  Emilia has grown so much in just a couple of months.
 
IMG_6087IMG_6088

We met her new teachers at Open House and she was excited to see her new room. Each classroom has a name. She is a Kangaroo this year. She was happy to hear her teacher say that each child gets to bring their class pet, Joey (a stuffed animal) home for a weekend.

IMG_6115
IMG_6124

She came home with  “The Kissing Hand”.  I look forward to seeing how much her little hand will grow this year.

IMG_6072

The biggest change this Summer was that she became a Big Sister. I snapped a few pics of her and Jude this morning.  I love to see them together. She is so sweet with him. I think he looks up to her already. He is very curious about everything she does. His eyes are so big when he watches her. She is a great example to look up to. I’m going to squeeze him a little tighter tonight because he will be off to school before I know it, as well!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! I see more of you in her these days. Jude's really growing, too! If only we could slow them down! :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete