Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One for One

We love our Toms. I really love the whole idea of these shoes. Toms is a company that matches every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Many children in developing countries grow up barefoot. These children are at risk for diseases. Emilia has so many shoes that she has never even worn. It is sad to think there are children who don’t even own one pair of shoes. So, after purchasing a pair for myself, I bought a pair for her birthday. I encourage you to check out the website. There you will find lots of shoe styles for the whole family, more information about One for One, as well as their blog. These shoes make great gifts, so consider giving them this Christmas season. Did I mention how comfortable they are? Seriously, you may never want to wear anything else again! 

IMG_6339

No comments:

Post a Comment