Saturday, March 31, 2012

Refreshed + a lil' froyo

This morning I took a Nia class. It’s somewhat like yoga, but with dance. I think it was introduced to me at the perfect time. I have been so tense lately. Like in serious neck pain. I think this class might help. I left feeling a little sore and tired, but oh so refreshed! While I was healing my body-mind-spirit, Emilia and Chris were having daddy-daughter time at Gymboree. It felt great to have that time for myself. We met for lunch and I enjoyed family time, too.

While Chris and everyone in the state was watching the big game this evening, Emilia and I went to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. I don’t like sports, but I like froyo. This place is addictive. If you haven’t been, you are missing out. Every flavor is amazing. Go get some.

em1

em2

em3

em6

em5

2 comments: