Monday, February 13, 2012

One fish, two fish…

I chose to celebrate my birthday with the two people I love most. That’s what it’s all about, right? Spending time with those you love, and cake. Don’t forget cake. So, we visited Newport Aquarium for some family fun on Saturday. Emilia loved seeing all the fish, sharks, turtles, penguins and frogs. However, I didn’t get many photos. We enjoyed watching her walk through the aquarium like a big girl. She has gained independence.

IMG_7574
IMG_7585
IMG_7572

IMG_7613
IMG_7614
IMG_7604

I had plenty of cake to enjoy all weekend. My family know me well. Chris surprised me with a Chocolate Ganache Cake from Fresh Market. Amanda, Josh, and Cooper sent me cupcakes from Caramanda’s. Yummy!

IMG_7629
IMG_7642
IMG_7650

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your special day! :) It's hard to get great photos and really see everything, too, when visiting places like the aquarium. Looks like yummy cake and cupcakes! Emilia is growing up way too quickly! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leah! I didn't get many photos because my camera battery died about ten minutes after we got there!

    ReplyDelete