Friday, February 24, 2012

My New Favorites

My lovely husband got me a new Cuisinart coffee maker for my birthday. It grinds and and brews and I love it. The coffee tastes so fresh and delicious - goes great with my homemade blueberry oat mini muffins. I had to have this coffee cozy, too. It's hand knitted and I found it at this Etsy shop. I feel like I’m drinking my coffee while wearing my favorite sweater. Literally, cozy.

IMG_7811

I’ve mentioned my love for Toms, here. I received some birthday money from my parents and in-laws so I purchased two new pairs. I had been waiting for the ballet flats to become available for purchase. I got a pair of wedges, as well. The best part is two more children in need receive shoes because of my purchase. One for One.

IMG_7805

My coffee cozy has be dreaming of snowflakes while my new shoes have me dreaming of Spring. It will be right around the corner. I saw signs of it outside yesterday. Tulips are starting to sprout!

1 comment: